Maybe

How could this feeling become so irritating?

I never thought that I would be this madly in pieces.

I was broken and vulnerable. I suck the relationship all the time, I imagine myself being Robin of HIMYM (my fav series of all time) who found it difficult dealing with sentimental attachment.

I need to be free, being able to do whatever I want, to exhale the stress away, I'm exhausted of all the drama and the fight that comes along. Seriously this kinda joking me.

I need to be with myself. And all this time I was just being a loser for not being brave enough to endure the risks.

Let me be clear in my way, I've been having lack of sleeps. And being sleepless usually leads me to another lowest point of my cogito-ergo-sum-brain. In other words, I spend time quite some thinking too much. Too much!!!

I listen to ballads more than usual. What have been wrong? I've been in the worst breakup and heartbreaking moment, this pain isn't as tremendous as what I felt before. I must be casual, why couldn't I eventually?

How much time I have to spend pretending to be fine? Why should I sacrifice the short time I own doing things that hurt?

Wait a second. I must be wrong. Or maybe I have to stop being stubborn. Maybe I only need to tell him to stop giving me pressures.

Maybe it will solve. Maybe.

Comments

Popular Posts