Dear, Dear

Being blessed and somewhat loved I always know that in the end your voice is what keeps encouraging my awakening.

We're alive, we're struggling, and we're in the hope of togetherness, in the different time zones and places. I still vividly remember the last time we met. Our long road tripping sucked. Thank you for diminishing my boredom with your endless topic to talk. I'm eventually glad that we exchanged whatsap number, so that I could know you even more that I could erase the worse first impression of yours to mine. Never did I think to end up sheepishly imagining that I might be appearing on your thoughts. I never wanted myself to distract your scientific contemplation. Yet, I hope we share the similar thought of each other as mine.

Do you remember how I hardly get rid of you? I regret the time I spent being annoyed of your existence. I still get my self burst into laughter whenever I remember the last picture of me taken by you on the last minute of my departure. If only I knew I could yearn for you this much, I would hardly let you go. I would dedicate the last hours of mine to be with you, waiting for the luggage of your friend to be processed. I would let your gentlest soul touching mine. Please let me going back to the airport and the place where we sat.

The sounds of your laugh, and your weird accent is what I always recall whenever I find it hard to go to sleep. It's no use anymore to regret, because the struggle is real, and I'm wide awake to embrace the consequence.

I hope the unreasonable distance that separates us is not something we can't overcome. I hope I can be your best listener, the one whom you look up to whenever you need advises. I hope, our sleepless call is something that keeps strengthening our togetherness. I hope the ridiculous fights and arguments we have are the things that unite us each day.

The journey is still such a long way to go. You have dreams and goals and so do I. Let's keep aspiring each dream we have, and inspiring each other in a supportive way. So that we can keep maintaining such a productive relationship. 

All I have ever wanted is to be able supporting you even though it takes a forever. I can't wait the time we'll finally spend together having discussion from Hegel to Foucault, with a cup of pinogu coffee plus warmth hugs and kisses. I can't wait the time when we sleep around the collection of books we have. I can't wait the time when I can poison you with my music taste because you don't enjoy listening to music as often as I do. 

I can't wait to encounter your beauty. I miss you.

Comments

Popular Posts