Anggita on an Episode of Social Life Hack



To rise upon suffering is something whimsical. I was once devastated, I got bullied a lot, people talked shit about me like I'd die tomorrow, I was weird and I am still somehow, but I've learnt to stand up. I've learnt to walk through the miserable paths by embracing people who love me, to be grateful of the heartwarming love they're giving me, and I'll never let anyone ruin my happy life. I'll never let the people I love, whom I adore and care for so dearly, fathom any unfairness and cruelty.

I might be fragile and vulnerable, yet I'm being the true version of soul that I could've possibly possessed. I still get nightmares of being all alone, those megalomaniac frustration ruining my days are unavoidable, I told myself that it's okay to be so insecure,  that it'll motivate me to get better. I shouldn't be afraid of other people, in fact most of them are so lovely. They have bewitched me, body and soul, in the most inspiring way.

Famous preaching on social life said: as we get older, our circle will get smaller. We shouldn't force ourselves to be around toxic people. We can eliminate those who don't deserve a place in us. But hey, they forget to tell us the experience, that might be excruciating, as the people who get eliminated. 

We're born imperfect as an individual. We're destined to commit sins, to prolong mistakes, to repeat failures, over and over. The wrongdoings are not always good, but it's able to be turned into something meaningful to learn. It's undeniably sickening seeing someone doing perpetual mistakes, but we still have to be compromising enough to let them change and believe in their betterment.

If we think it's best to eliminate some toxic people in our life, so do it. But please do believe of their changing, do believe of their learning, do believe that someday they'll overcome their wrongdoings and become different individual as once we've known.

By the time they reach the stage of that, we shouldn't reminisce them for the bad things they've done, the failure they've been, the mistakes they've committed, in the past, but to think of them in a good way is wiser. The way they learn to be better depicts their own willingness not to repeat the same old wrongdoings. Should we not let them down, not let them be in fear of hatred. 

We never know how awful it is the pain endured by a person, how heavy it is the burden they're carrying. Thoughtless words linger longer. It may murder a soul, the pain of shame may gnaw so heroic. I've been once, twice, and I don't know how many countless times. It's excruciatingly torn me apart. I felt like being killed a thousand fucking times.

But, again, I fight against the viciousness, I rise upon suffering, I would never let myself devastated. On and on I try to dismiss those who hurt me most, either by what they're doing to me, or perhaps what they do to eliminate me (though its their rights to do so). 

Allocating so much energy to cry over miserable or somewhat pity souls won't get me any better. I prefer to take a dear care of people who appreciate me as who I want myself to be. Though it's hard for an insecure maniac like me. But at least I've tried. I've tried with a help of friend and I'm so grateful for their presence. I am truly.

Summary: do believe of changes, do embrace the loved ones, don't easily talk any thoughtless words, and it's the sum up of the episode of social life hack :)

Comments

Popular Posts